our logo




LOGO

Chicks symbolize something cute and petite. In

tandem with our vision, our products are

small items that is specially handmade.

As we believe the saying goes

'Good Things come in small packages'.



VISION

To produce the best and cutest

handmade souvenir from UITM Jengka offering various kind of souvenir items.


Meeting customer's demand, instill collaboration and teamwork towards profitability achievement and

exceptional product.


MISSION

Customer focus


Good quality handmade souvenir


Customer friendly

High profit


Attractive product







Wednesday 29 June 2011

Hi :)

My name is Nur Fairuz bt Mohammad Rosli.
people describe me as:
*talkative
*friendly
*loveable
*happy go lucky
*positive thinker


As for me, friends is like my own family.
Friends are the one who i can share my feelings,
having fun with, and most importantly, they are EVERYTHING 4 me!

:Especially for my beautiful bestfriend, aimi,ruby and fatin.
Love u so much besties!


I love MGT 300 because by learning this subject, i can actually learn on how to manage my own blog and at the same time, i learn managing business through online! its fun guys!
Now i realize that IT is SOOOOO IMPORTANT! :)

1 comment:

  1. Now I know why this course are soooo important...
    We can become OKB (org kaya baru)...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete