our logo




LOGO

Chicks symbolize something cute and petite. In

tandem with our vision, our products are

small items that is specially handmade.

As we believe the saying goes

'Good Things come in small packages'.



VISION

To produce the best and cutest

handmade souvenir from UITM Jengka offering various kind of souvenir items.


Meeting customer's demand, instill collaboration and teamwork towards profitability achievement and

exceptional product.


MISSION

Customer focus


Good quality handmade souvenir


Customer friendly

High profit


Attractive product







Wednesday 29 June 2011

morning.

hye, my name rabaahtul adawiah binti zainudin, i from kuala lumpur.
im am :
1. active
2. friendly
3. discipline
4. happy go lucky
5. talkative

for me, i would like to value my friend as my own family. my bff is gda, aimi, fairuz and fatin. i love them so much, because when im in problem they are always help me to solve my problem. we also share problem together during dinner. i love u all buddies.. muah.. muah...

before this i dont know what is IT?, but now, when i learn MGT300 i love MGT300 because now in know IT important it in our daily life, we use when we study..

No comments:

Post a Comment